Faculty of Organizational Sciences is one of the leading higher education institutions in the region with the tradition over 40 years. In the period of intensive changes it became leading education and research institution in the field of organizational sciences, management, information systems and technologies. Faculty today has over 3600 students on 18 different study programs on undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level of studies. Faculty is in group of faculties of technology and engineering sciences of University of Belgrade.
Faculty of Organizational Sciences is higher education institution, part of University of Belgrade, which deals with education, scientific research and consultancy through development of knowledge and skills in management, information system and technology with aim to enable future professionals to develop potentials of commerce and society
Key Values of Faculty of Organizational Sciences
- Innovativeness - which we show through constant improvement of study programs, tuition methods, partnerships and communications. We encourage students to have innovative approach in various challenges in educational and extracurricular activities.
- Openness – which we show trough cooperation and affiliation with companies, other higher education institutions, national and international; acceptance of student and staff initiatives; Open day and International info day for all those who are interested to get to know us.
- Commitment – of teachers to students, of management to employees, and employees to work; belief that partnership of interested parties is prerequisite of our survival; strong sense of affiliation of students and staff to the Faculty; clear sense of pride;
- Broadness of academic spirit – accepting challenges; Exciting academic experience trough large number of extracurricular activities; constant improvement of characteristics that are necessary to future leaders but are in line with academic traditions.
- Leadership – aspiration to be in a leading position in all fields; initiators of positive changes in the surroundings.
- Responsibility – belief in concepts of social responsible business and its promotion in everyday work.